Skip to main content

Higa ♥

hello blogie! i do have stuffs to share here but so lazy! such as my graduation score, holiday, and many stuffs. but i'm lazy to do them. but this time i'm not lazy because of Ryan Higa!!!
who is he? helloooww, where in the world are you if you don't know him?! loljk. he is a Japanese that moved to Los Angeles and he is an actor in Youtube. I didn't know him before. but when I was opening Youtube homepage, his video that titled Daily life of Rustin Hieber appear at the right-top of the page. I was doing nothing and decided to watch that video. and I'm laughed so much! geez, he attracted me. then I'm searching his info, his another cyber-account.. until I got his twitter then I followed him.
about weeks ago, he said on his twitter that he was in Australia. and I tweet him like, "Hey, Ryan. Fly to Indonesia please. It's near!" no respons. after he got back to L.A., he posted a video about his Australia Trip. he shared all the things that he and his friends did there. aww, I wish he could fly to Indonesia. :(
until today (now here's the real point that I wanna talking about), I saw he is online at twitter. about 3 pm here and it's about 1 am there in L.A. I saw at his timeline that he replied some of fans' tweet. then I tried to have a chance too. "say hi to Indonesia puhleeasee", I tweeted. I just wait without expecting that he would replies me. but do you know? HE REPLIED ME! and I'm so damn happy! :DDD here is a screenshot guys (click the image to enlarge):


aww I'm so gladdd! :') after I received a reply from him, I was like "aaaaaa~" and jumping like stoopid kangaroo. LOL. thanks Higa! you'll always be my Higa ♥ :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Re: Liebster Blog Award

Well well, Menanggapi post blognya cicik Melon yang ini , marilah saya jawab semuanya! >B) Anyway, Liebster itu apa sih? Taunya lobster. #plak 1. Tujuan ngeblog dulu ngapain sih? Sekarang masih apa udah ganti? ♥ Thanks to cicik Melon, berkat pertanyaannya yang satu ini gue jadi buka post paling awal di blog ini dan menemukan ketikan gue di jaman 4l4y. Tentang tujuan ngeblog, dari dulu sampe sekarang intinya masih sama. Karena judul blog pun masih sama,  Life Story of Tia . Bahasa jermannya Diary lah ya. Engga selalu cerita, ada syair gaje, ada lagu copas-an, tapi overall menjelaskan kisah gue juga. 2. Inspirasi tampilan blog nya darimana tuh? ♥   Tampilan? Lupa deh ini udah berapa kali ganti. Dulu masih jamannya blog yang ada banner gicu, trus dimodif pake fotonya Kim Bum la, apa la, terus dibubuhin alamat blog. Kalau yang sekarang ini sih hasil googling. Pertama, gue emang suka warna gelap karena adem di mata. Terus ada motif rainbownya gitu dan ada burung-burung

Ohayou..

So today I'm not going to work because I'm sick. Stomachache since this early morning and having a fever. It's cold and limp. I've been going to toilet for.. more than 5 times and slept for 3 times. And.. am I posting this only for sharing that? No. I dreamed something bad in the last time I sleep. In that dream, I was playing a game (I couldn't remember what kind of game is that) on steam, and suddenly.. he came into my game. We're playing together. But before it's finish, he exits the game. So during that game 'till he is gone, he didn't say a word. Then I wake up. Am I missing you that bad? Anyway, today is 22. How's your new job? Hope everything is great.

Suddenly. Damn.

Hai. Izinkan gue galau untuk malam ini. Ya, hanya malam ini. Setelah ini gua ga mau lagi. Gue benci namanya galau. Ga mau lagi denger lagu itu. Lagu itu yang bikin gue galau. Atau.. memori singkat itu? Jadi setiap hari sepulang kantor gue selalu nyempetin diri maen Ayodance. Gue menyukai musik. Sangat. Terus ada yang muterin lagu itu.. Bahasanya Korean. Meski gatau artinya, entah kenapa gue terenyuh. Lalu gue logout dan brows liriknya. Buat stalkers yang penasaran, klik disini . Liriknya cari dewek di mbah google. Kurang iman buat ngopy liriknya.. :') KAY, TIME TO SLEEP! BYE!  bye, you...